…what does it all mean?
When I was asked to contribute to Muscular Imbalances Revealed, I had mixed emotions. First, because I didn’t absolutely believe in muscular imbalances. Second, because I didn’t see myself as a “muscular imbalance” kind of guy.
Luckily, Rick (the head of the project) was cool enough to let me fly my own way.
So I took flight.
I was on the hook for a forty-five minute presentation.
Not only is my presentation twice as long as required, but I also supplemented with a bunch of videos that were shot after a tricking session of mine. For the life of me, I didn’t want to look like another guy in a collared shirt and khaki’s working on clients from one of those medical benches.
Want to know what the presentation is like? Great, thought so. Here’s a preview:
And here’s what’s further inside the interwebz box:
- My girlfriend demonstrating some exercises. Fantasize away.
- Assessment and Exercise for Athleticism – Introduction – Length – 2:21
- Me doing an aerial after an awkward introduction.
- Assessment and Exercise for Athleticism – Presentation – 1:35:01
- Slight wind interference on a few videos because the weather god decided it would be funny to be “that guy” one the day that I shot. (But you can still hear everything.)
- Assessment and Exercise for Athleticism – Tripod Position – Length – 2:40
- Me wearing a backwards hat. (What else is new?)
- Assessment and Exercise for Athleticism – Hip Flexion – Length – 2:07
- Me probably saying “…you know…” one hundred times more than I should.
- Assessment and Exercise for Athleticism – Remedial Hip Flexion – Length – 1:42
- Assessment and Exercise for Athleticism – Hip Hinging – Length – 2:35
WHAT’S THE PURPOSE?
My “job” through this project was the showcase some baseline athletic assessments to sure up sloppy movement. Most of this would be pre-teaching of basic lower body human movement patterns—squat and hinging and whatnot—essentially some progressions if you’re barbell row inept.
There’s some hip. Some foot. Some reprogramming. Some of my philosophy. Some of just about everything.
It’s basically eleven years of success and failure that comes from both my experience as an athlete and a (former) coach. That in itself is pretty priceless, not to mention the emotional implications this all had for me.
And let’s not forget that I’m just one of the contributors—the product contains much much more than what I have outlined here. This is just my part.
WHERE CAN I GET IT?
I’m not a fan of pre-sales and whatnot, but I was given access to one since I contributed to the project. Like a champion, I let you know about it in a post earlier this week. But I’ll just remind you that until tomorrow, August 10th, you can get access to an exclusive call that all of us contributors are doing, in addition to some other free swag.
Since you’re an awesome reader of my blog, you’re getting access to this pre-sale which gives you automatic and free access to a coaching call. If you’re interested, click the link below.
Remember, those nice looking bullet points above are just what I contributed, and is only one piece of the entire product. There’s mega more than that.
So show some love, check it out, and pull the trigger if any of my recent posts have peaked your interest.
Bottom line is that:
- If you can’t barbell row correctly, this product will help you.
- If you have those wiring issues we talked about, this product will help you.
- If you want to know more about how I reprogram, this product will help you.
- If you want to hear my sexy voice, this product will help you.
- If you want ideas of how to incoprorate reprogramming into faster movements, this product will help you.
- It you want to know the stuff that was instrumental in my personal adventure and turning my life, health, and athleticism around, this product will help you.
As usual, I appreciate you being here. If you have any questions for me or about the product, feel free to e-mail directly. Wondering whether or not it’s a good fit for you? Just shoot me an e-mail. I’m a pretty honest dude. You won’t be misled. Wondering more about the product in general? I’m right here, dawg.
anthony.mychal at gmail dot com
And don’t forget, you have until tomorrow to snag Muscle Imbalances Revealed with the freebies. You know me — I love free stuff. That’s why both The 242 Method and The Myth of HIIT are currently available with no strings attached. So if you’re a fan of free, grab it now.
But that’s all for now. I’m off to train and then make an oatmeal volcano. Last week, I gained 20.4 pounds on my ”foregoing all nutritional habits” experiment. I can tell you this: so far, my taste buds loved me. Everything else would disagree though. Especially my love handles. That’s what happens when you eat pizza and wash it down with a few beers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.